Policy 1-2 Recruitment (Effective: 12/19/2013)
Statement: Policy 1-2 Recruitment is the rules and regulations adhered by the Golden Gaming Network Community regarding the recruitment of new members to the community.
1. In order for any member to be recruited within the Golden Gaming Network Community the member must be at least 17 years old.
A. You will have all new recruits sign up on the GGN forums.
forums.theggn.net < Takes you straight to the forums page
B. How you sign up a new member on the correctly on forums.
Ex: Explained in the screenshot
When asked for a display name you tell them to put a future GGN name they may change their gamertag to so they can be approved.
1. Anything with a red * must be filled out or you cannot continue on.
2. This stops people from spamming the forums and welcoming non GGN members.
3. All new members must select the correct Squad and Division they’re in.
4. They must select recruit when asked for rank and select Not in Senior Staff when asked if they are not Senior Staff
5. Make sure they put in your gamertag and exactly how it is spelled. If not this will also cause the new recruit to not get approved.
6. As the recruiter it is your job to check after 24 hours and make sure the new recruit has been approved and correctly filled out everything on he/she profile.
2. If the new member meets the requirements for recruitment he/she will undergo a two week recruitment period. During this period this member will be observed by the Golden Gaming Community member who is trying to recruit this new member.
A. The member who brought in the new recruit will have read them the Code of Conduct and the Rank Structure.
B. During this recruitment period the member being recruited must show positive attitude, good sportsmanship, and professionalism.
C. Must attend ALL SQUAD MEETINGS “once a week” with the squad that he/she is being recruited into.
D. The Golden Gaming Network member will be responsible for all actions of the new member being recruited (this will include new members conduct).
3. Once the new recruit has successfully passed the recruitment phase he/she are contacted by either the Commander, Lieutenant General and or Major General to give the approval status. There should be 2 dates in the recruits bio, the date they’re recruit on and the approval date.
Recruited by – GGN THE SAINT 12/01/16
Approved by – GGN Bently 12/15/16
A. Will automatically be the rank of Private.
B. Will be read Policy 1-1 Code of Conduct. This member must understand Policy 1-1 in order to continue the recruitment process.
C. At this time the new Recruit will begin following the recruitment Rules and Regulations and will be able to start recruiting but not during their own 2 week recruitment phase.
4. Once member has completed the 30 day probation period the member has successfully become part of the Golden Gaming Network Community.
5. Squad Transfers/ Division Transfers
A. Will only happen if senior staff finds it necessary to move members around. Commander And Up.
B. The transfer will have to be approved by both Commanders then approved by Director Of Ops in the division then approved by an Chairman or Higher .
C. These decisions cannot be appealed.
6. Members who have left the Community and want to rejoin.
A. If a member has GGN they will be Re-evaluated and a decision will be based on passed actions and accolades .
B. The CEO and COO may wave the evaluations of the former member if necessary. If both cannot be reached then the Chairman over the platform the old member wants to rejoin may make the decision with three other senior staff with the same vote as the Chairman.
7. Association with old members who have been removed, left or blacklisted .
A. If they’re Blacklisted we highly recommend you stop interacting with them. This could effect possible promotions within the community.
B. If you as a member of this community decide to interact with a blacklisted member or a member who has left or been removed, all knowledge and information about the community stays with you as a member.
C. If you tell a blacklisted member or a member who has left or been removed, our business and affairs you’re giving up your right as a member of this community and will be removed NO Questions Asked.
8. Inactive List.
A. 60 Days of no communication will be put back to a Private SC “social rank”.
B. Decision can be appealed through the appeal board.
9.Dating in GGN.
A. Members of GGN can date and be in the same squad.
B. If your relationship doesn’t workout and it causes a disruption in the squad, both members will be removed from the community.
C. If favoritism is being shown you will be separated and transferred to different squads with a demotion to private.
10. Acknowledgement of messages.
A. Majors, Lieutenant Generals and Commanders need to acknowledge when a message has been sent.
B. Majors, Lieutenant General and Commander will have a 12 hour window to reply.
C. If a Major, Lieutenant General or Commander does not reply within the 12 hour window you will face reprimands.
This policy has been approved by the Senior Staff.