The Golden Gaming Network PC Code of Conduct
1. Anyone associated with The Golden Gaming Network is expected to read and follow the code of conduct, website guidelines, recruitment regulations and guidelines.
2. The Golden Gaming Network requires no one under the age of 18 be recruited as we are striving to build a mature community. The Senior Staff reserves the right to remove any member regardless of his/her age.
3. All members of The Golden Gaming Network must understand the code of conduct. Leaders of The Golden Gaming Network will have a ZERO tolerance policy for any member who violates these rules. The Golden Gaming Network is not responsible for your actions. Each individual is responsible and will be held accountable for his/her actions within the community.
4. The Golden Gaming Network has a ZERO tolerance policy for discrimination, racism, any form of harassment, or anything that could be considered offensive in nature by any member of this community. This includes your player cards and emblems in any game as well as your gamertag.
5. Prohibited activities in The Golden Gaming Network include but are not limited to: Illegal Drugs, Software and other forms of piracy, Racketeering, Money Laundering, Blackmail, Child Pornography, Prostitution, Slander, Fraud, Theft, Harassment, or Acts of Treason.
6. ZERO Tolerance policies CANNOT BE APPEALED.
7. Members of The Golden Gaming Network are required to not be a part of any other gaming community or clan. This does not include steam groups, twitch groups, or MMO groups.
8. As a member of The Golden Gaming Network you are required to read and understand our rank structure. If you have any questions, comments, concerns or problems, please follow the proper chain of command and speak with the next available rank in your squad. If he/she is not available, proceed to the next available rank.
9. We encourage you to play with members from the community, we are here for each other, there is no “I” in TEAM (TOGETHER EVERYONE ACHIEVES MORE). We want you to call The Golden Gaming Network home and not be afraid to ask questions. If you feel there is a problem or concern somewhere within our community, we urge you to follow chain of command and speak with the next available rank in your squad. If he/she is not available, proceed to the next available rank or use the Human Resources part of the forums.
10. The Golden Gaming Network has an “open door policy” with any senior leader within the community. However, we encourage you to read and follow the rank structure and proceed to the next available rank.
11. As a member of The Golden Gaming Network we encourage you to put The Golden Gaming Network in your name in the Teamspeak. We believe it shows loyalty and dedication to the community, and it shows you are proud to be part of this community we are building together.
12. The Golden Gaming Network leaders are expected to show proper conduct, leadership skills, and the up most level of professionalism at all times, this includes game play, websites and with all other gaming communities /clans.
13. If you’re invited to a party or contacted by a high ranking official please respond to that member as soon as possible. It may be important.
14. Members of The Golden Gaming Network must attend bi-weekly meetings in their squad, that’s 24 meetings a year. Doing this will keep the community active and informed. (If you cannot attend a meeting please contact your squad leaders.)
15. All members of The Golden Gaming Network must be registered on the website ‘forums.theggn.net’. Certain ranks in the community require you to be active on the website. (Please see Rank Structure.)
16. Our main concern is to provide a safe environment for gamers and that everyone enjoys themselves as members of The Golden Gaming Network. Those who choose not to follow the Code of Conduct will face disciplinary actions up to and including removal from the community.