(Disclaimer) Reading this document in the presence of one or more witnesses constitutes as a binding virtual agreement to uphold the Code Of Conduct in all aspects whenever representing The Golden Gaming Network on Xbox Live, The Golden Gaming Network’s websites, or other social media outlets.
1. I (insert full name), aka (insert gamertag), hereby agree to read and abide by the Code of Conduct, recruitment regulations and guidelines, website guidelines, and the Xbox Live disclaimer.
2. I am (insert age) years of age.
3. I consent to uphold the Code Of Conduct and conduct myself appropriately within the community. I acknowledge that this includes my behavior on Xbox live, the GGN website, and other social media while representing The Golden Gaming Network. I recognize that i am responsible for my actions and will be held accountable for them. I recognize that there is a ZERO tolerance policy and that violating any of the Code Of Conduct will result in my termination from the community.
4. I agree to The Golden Gaming Network’s ZERO tolerance policy regarding discrimination, racism, harassment of any form, or any behavior that could be considered offensive in nature, including player cards and gamertags, and I agree to uphold this policy in any and all of my dealings within the community.
5. I recognize that illegal drugs, software and other forms of piracy, racketeering, money laundering, blackmail, child pornography, underage dating, prostitution, slander, fraud, theft, harassment, or acts of treason, are prohibited within the community. I acknowledge that this list is a waiver of liability and The Golden Gaming Network will not be held liable for what has been listed above. As stated in the disclaimer I am agreeing virtually to this waiver before joining The Golden Gaming Network and understand what I had just read and agreed upon.
6. I accept that ZERO tolerance policies may not be appealed.
7. I accept that, as a member of The Golden Gaming Network, i may not simultaneously be in any other community or clan. My Xbox Live profile settings (name, location, motto, and bio) will be visible at all times so other members may read and authenticate me as a member of The Golden Gaming Network.
8. There is no “I” in “T.E.A.M.” (Together Everyone Achieves More) and will do my best to play with other members of the community. If I have questions, or feel there is a problem or concern within the community, I will follow the chain of command and speak to the next available rank or use the Human Resources function on the website.
9. I understand the open door policy, but will follow the proper chain of command unless otherwise necessary.
10. I recognize that having GGN in my gamertag is not a requirement, however it is a show of loyalty and commitment to the community that is necessary to achieve certain ranks within the community. I also acknowledge that I must be in uniform when attending to community business. (I.E. squad and division abbreviations in clan tag during meetings or other community function).
11. I understand that leaders within the community are expected to display propper conduct, leadership skills, and the utmost level of professionalism at all times, including during game play, on the websites, or with other gaming communities/clans.
12. If contacted by senior staff, I will respond appropriately and in a timely fashion.
13. I will attend a meeting once per two-week period, as to stay informed of the on goings within the community. If, for some reason, I am unable to attend a meeting, I will inform a squad leader.
14. I will be registered and active on the website “forums.theggn.net”
15. I will have fun while maintaining a safe and positive environment for other gamers and recognize that, failure to do so will be met with disciplinary actions up to, and including, removal from the community.
Virtural Liability Agreement
This agreement you are acknowleding releases The Golding Gaming Netowrk from any risk